Linggo, Hulyo 24, 2011

Best Friends Forever

It's the times we're so crazy, that people think we're high. It's the times we laugh so hard, we can't help but cry. It's all the inside jokes and "remember whens", those are all the reasons that we're best friends!

 My Best friends
 
 
Because once upon a time, we were best friends. And, yes, there's been a lot of bad stuff in between. But none of that matters right now, okay? You need me, I'm there. Any time, any place, anywhere. :)

 
 Thankyou, for showing me I can't trust anyone. :)
 
 
 Sometimes in life, you find a special friend. Someone who changes your life just by being part of it. Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop. Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world. Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it. This is forever friendship.
 
 Thank you, for always reminding me to be strong. :)
 
  
Our inside jokes-too many to name.  When we're apart it's never the same. When we're together it's nothing but fun. Replacing my best friends just can't be done.  
 
 
 Thank you, that even we're apart our friendship stay the same. :)

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento